Home » Posts tagged 'alcohol ink painting on canvas'
Tag Archives: alcohol ink painting on canvas
Discover the Art of Painting
Learning to paint has never cost less or been more affordable. With the help of video technology you can now learn from some world-The Tingology Class instructors. Normally, these world-class artists would not be available to the average student due to their busy schedules or distance. There is no doubt that the availability of video-based painting classes has changed things. There are many courses available, but not every one is good. Here are some tips on how to select the best.
1. It is a given that any painting course should be in video format. This is not a small video clip to accompany a publication, but rather a complete, end-to-end, full length video. As this is a highly visual activity, it is best learnt by watching an experienced person go through each step.
2. A good production quality; the videos must be well-thought out, with many closeup shots to ensure there are no misunderstandings about each demonstration.
3. Beginning to Advanced Lessons: A thorough Learn and Master painting course takes a beginner through all the steps of setting up an art studio. This includes equipment, supplies and supplies for initial use. There are many beginner courses that leave them scrambling and unable to get the basic information. It should also be possible for a painter who is more experienced to skim through the DVD and view only those lessons in which they’re most interested.
4. They must be highly qualified, experienced and accomplished artists in their own rights. Also, they must be able to communicate with students at any level. It is not uncommon for gifted artists to be unable to recognize the level of a student’s learning. This can lead them into confusion, frustration and even quitting.
5. Paint Theory: A painting course that is complete should include more than simply learning to imitate the instructor. This will only teach you how to produce one type of painting. A painting course will teach you to master perspective, how colors appear, tonality, and other concepts.